Contact Me

Phone: 801.358.9959
Email: amber@amberdphotography.com

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trane Family!

The Tranes! I'm so happy I have friends that will let me practice on them. :) I loved taking these. Little Coy was so hilarious. I love his facial expressions. I think we got one smile thats posted towards the bottom thanks to Rachel and her sister. You guys are so cute, thanks for letting me take your pictures! PS sorry if the spacing is wierd. I thought that if I deleted another picture from trying to fix it I was going to pull my hair out. Does anyone else have issues with spacing when they post pictures? Geez.






























3 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

Wow Amber! Look how good you're geting. You really took some great shots. Very creative! I can't wait to take our halloween pics :o)

Annika said...

I am SO impressed! These are so professional. You got some great shots and I love the poses and creative things you did. I need you to take our family pics sometime and maybe some pics of Kennadi next time we are down. It was fun to see Rachel and her cute family. I haven't seen her for forever!

Shannon said...

I love the pictures of them in the field, where is that? So cute!!