Contact Me

Phone: 801.358.9959
Email: amber@amberdphotography.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

I can hear the bells...

wedding bells that is, for these two cute love birds. They were so cute and lovey together. They were so easy going and just fun to be with. The session went great except for the fact that I almost killed them...that's right just about went off the road. We were driving up the canyon and came around a bend and the light was shining right in my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. When I'm able to see again I notice I'm driving right off a small cliff so I start to scream...not a cute feminine gasp, but a manly "holy crap we are going to die" scream. Luckily I have decent driving skills and swerved us to safety. Well needless to say I was slightly embarrassed for my freak out and almost driving them off the road. Good thing they are awesome and it didn't freak them out too much. I think we became bonded after that. So now onto Brandon and Amanda!















1 comment:

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

hahaha this story was so funny to listen to.... now that you are all alright and didn't die :) P.S. I love that one of them sitting on the bridge!! So awesome!