Contact Me

Phone: 801.358.9959
Email: amber@amberdphotography.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy {Belated} Father's Day!

I'm almost two days late with this but I wanted to dedicate this post to my main squeeze! He is such a wonderful father and a great husband. I've put together some of my favorite pictures. There are quite a few because, as some of you may have heard, I had some work done and have my camera permanently attached to my face...ok not really but sometimes it does seem that way.


































3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow what amazing pictures! Looks like you got a pretty amazing guy =)

Camille said...

Ah Geesh. Me and Rhap vote on the "tilling bum crack" photo!! HaHa. You really got yourself someone special there Amby!

Heidi said...

Amber you did such a great job with all those pics! I like so many of them, I really like the look on lincolns face while on landons shoulders mowing the lawn.