Contact Me

Phone: 801.358.9959
Email: amber@amberdphotography.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

April showers

Rainy days and Mondays always get meeeee downnn. That song has been in my head...ALL. DAY. Although it was rainy and a Monday I was not down. I love spring rain. It makes everything look so green and glorious. I shoved my camera in a plastic bag and headed out in the rain and took pictures around my yard. There are about a million images...sorry I got carried away.







Do you see the question mark in the rain drop?? Crazy! I did not photoshop that in. One, that would be weird of me to photoshop a question mark into a raindrop and two that would be weird of me to photoshop a question mark into a raindrop.
























These last two were not taken in my yard. They were taken in the blessed Cafe Rio parking lot as I was waiting for my sister to bring me my delicious grilled chicken salad. YUM!


Enjoy your week folks!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aaahh!! I love blossoms, I love rain, I love question marks in rain drops!!!! So pretty!!