Contact Me

Phone: 801.358.9959
Email: amber@amberdphotography.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Lukie baby

I cannot believe my little baby is almost 9 months. 9 months! He is the cutest, sweetest little babe you will ever meet.





Linc and Luke LOVE eachother. A little too much sometimes, but who doesn't love a good body slam from time to time? Keeps ya young. Oh I love these boys!!



The infamous Linc choke hold.




The other day Luke was looking a little...different. I decided to ask him about it.







LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys! Being the mother of these two is heavenly!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh how cute! The comment pictures made my day!

Amie said...

Your boys are so cute! I love how much they love each other. I laughed so hard at the hair comments! So funny. (Awesome photos by the way)